Bank anytime, anywhere from any phone. Available to all Online Banking customers, our free* Mobile Banking services include three options: a downloadable app, mobile web browser banking, and text message banking. And, there's no need to worry about another username and password because your Online Banking and Mobile Banking login information is the same! You can even take advantage of conveniently using your debit card in your mobile wallet right from your mobile device.
- Get account balances
- View and search transaction history
- View paid check images
- Make Transfers
- Pay bills and manage Payees
- Mobile Check Deposit
- Send money to friends, family and others you trust with their mobile phone number or email address with Zelle®
- Search for Banking Center locations and directions
- Find a surcharge-free AllPoint ATM
- Login with your fingerprint or use Face ID if your device supports this feature
Conduct banking transactions on any internet-ready phone with a web browser. Visit m.ibankpeoples.com on your mobile device.
This option is available to all mobile banking users, including those who do not have a smart phone or mobile web browser, to access account information. With Text Message Banking you can get account balances and view transaction history.
It's easy! All you need to do is send a command to 79680 at any time.
- B - Available account balance
- H - Recent account history
- C - List of available commands
- L - Link to mobile banking website
- HELP - Help
- S - Stop/deactivate
Peoples Bank Mobile Wallet is a convenient and secure way to carry your credit or debit card information in a digital form on your mobile device. Instead of using your physical plastic card to make purchases, you can pay with a supported device.
Learn more about Mobile Wallet and how to use it.
*There is no fee for using the Mobile Banking Service. However, your wireless carrier may charge you a fee for SMS messaging and/or data usage, which is required to use this service.
Not an Online Banking user yet?Enroll Now
Are you interested in: