Coronavirus (COVID-19) Hardship Relief Program
At Peoples Bank, we are committed to you as your financial partner during these unprecedented times.
Peoples Bank Coronavirus (COVID-19) Hardship Relief Program: Our mission is to help our customers and communities be more successful, especially during the national emergency that was declared on March 13, 2020. If you are experiencing a financial hardship due to the onset of COVID-19, we have designed a program to help you during these challenging times.
- Fee Waivers: We will work with you on fee waivers for deposit products and services for 90 days.
- Mortgage and Home Equity Loan Payment Deferral Program: You may defer payments up to 90 days without credit bureau impact, and late fees will be waived during the deferral period.
- Business Loan Program: We will work with you to do whatever we can to help your business during this time. You may also be eligible to defer payments for up to 90 days, and have late fees waived.
- SBA Loan Assistance: Our team is ready to help you take advantage of the SBA Economic Injury Disaster Loan Program. Visit sba.gov/disaster for more information.
- Installment/Auto Loan Payment Deferrals: You may defer payments up to 90 days without credit bureau impact, and late fees will be waived during the deferral period.
Some borrowers may also be eligible for an additional 90 days of deferment and fee waivers for the programs mentioned above. For the next 60 days, Peoples Bank will also suspend all new vehicle repossessions and foreclosures.
We value the banking relationship we share with you, and we remain committed to your success, now more than ever. For more information, please contact your Banker or local Banking Center Manager.