It’s in our mission and core values — our dedication to the communities we serve. We fulfill the mission of improving the quality of life for those communities by investing in community/charitable activities and partnering with local non-profit organizations.
Peoples Bank Giving Priorities
- Provide for health and human services needs
- Located in Peoples Bank geographic market areas
- Community Development activities that support low to moderate income families/individuals and/or geographies such as Arts, Economic Development, Education, Environment and other Community efforts.
- a. Affordable housing for low to moderate income families/individuals
- b. Community services targeted to low or moderate income families/individuals
- c. Promoting economic development by financing small business or small farms
- d. Revitalization or stabilization of low or moderate income geographies, distressed/underserved non-metropolitan areas, and disaster areas
Peoples Bank does not offer donations for:
- For-Profit organizations (see our Sponsorship Request page)
- Individuals or individual fundraising efforts
- Organizations outside our primary service area
- Political fundraising or views
Donations Submission Process:
Please allow a minimum of 60 days from the time of the request. Our Community Support Team meets monthly and reviews all requests.
You may also request “in-kind” donations, such as promotional items, printed flyers, etc. Please allow a minimum of 60 days from the time of the request.
We are always happy to volunteer for community events. To request Peoples Bank volunteers to attend your event, allow a minimum of 30 days from the time of the sponsorship request.
Grant (Donation) Request Form - Select “Donation Type” in the dropdown
Are you interested in: